Sunday, November 13, 2011

The end of......something?

Again a short catchup post.

I saw this one at Naked Capitalism who I reference often because they have interesting offbeat links.  But they are liberal in an odd financial sort of way.  So I am not sure what they are trying to say here:  Gays are brain damaged?

Rugby player 'woke up gay' after stroke
Irish Times, 9 November 2011

He was injured during a rugby training session when he attempted a back flip, broke his neck and suffered a stroke.


His parents and girlfriend endured an anxious bedside vigil waiting to discover whether he would recover.


The man who eventually emerged was different in almost every way and found he hated sport and was no longer interested in women. Plans to get married and settle down were dropped as he embarked on a new life as a gay man.


“I was gay when I woke up and I still am,” Mr Birch said today, speaking from J’s Hair Salon.

Chris Birch: Hair Dresser-Soccer Player


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you play Barcelona in this year?