As I noted before, I am planning a series of book reviews. Again the list has gone up. There are a couple that I have read that I decided not to review.
The book reviews are limiting me in my other postings, but so far I have at least kept up. I have course have this huge backlog of book review posts now, but somehow that doesn't seem the same.
So far I have:
· The Profession: A thriller
· Post-Apocalypse Dead letter Office.
· Emergency: This book will save your life
· Burning Hills
· No Blade of Grass
· Last Light
· The Unit
· Three Monks East
· This World We Live In
· The Dead and Gone
· Life as We Knew It
· The Long Voyage Back
· The Fall of Eden
· Witch of Hebron (with encapsulated mini-review of World Made by Hand)
· Into the Forest
· Operation Serf
· Things We Did Not See Coming
· Crossing the Blue
· Random Acts of Senseless Violence
· The Far North
I have (because I have read them somewhat recently)
· The World Ends in Hickory Hollow
· The Road
I have a couple more I am reading, but I will probably shift back to more non-fiction soon. In spite of the list, I read a lot more non-fiction than fiction. How on earth am I going to know everything there is to know if I keep reading all this fiction?